Thursday, July 12, 2012

My new Shop

Hi I missing here  for  a  while But great News I Just started selling at Copious  last May and Im having fun  also at Yarseller i just started so please  Guys  click this link with no regrets especially  who  love  handmade Jewelry.
I also have a New Video of all the Ring i made click Here: Youtube
Here is some example of Rings i made this is  so Awesome I made it totally Beautiful
Im just so Proud of myself because im a  selftought learner.Now its time to share my
Talent  to  everyone, In a very affordable  Price.




I also wanna show you guys my son, who always make me glow make me Laugh his so goofy and ofcors
sometime he make me mad. but  Ofcors so blessed to have him while working my  Jewelry taking pictures he  love to always Interupt me! becuase he love taking pictures too like mommy ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment